For the full information about Belgrade please visit https://www.tob.rs/en.
How to get to Belgrade?
- More than 35 international airline companies operate in Serbia. It is possible to book a direct flight from more than 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
- Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla Airport (www.beg.aero) is a modern airport, conveniently located just 15 minute-drive from downtown, and main Congress and accommodation facilities.
- Low cost carriers operating in Serbia are: Easy Jet, Fly Dubai, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Pegasus Airlines, Vueling Airlines and Wizz Air.
- An extensive rail network, offering day and night service, connects Belgrade to the rest of Europe.
- Belgrade lies at the intersection of the E-70 and E-75 European highways.
- International bus coach routes service neighbouring countries as well as most European countries.
- Belgrade lies on the Danube and Sava rivers. The Port of Belgrade, on the banks of the Danube, is a major transit, loading and cargo center in central Europe.
- The passenger dock on the Sava River is well- equipped, providing a range of transit facilities.