|November 1, 2022||Abstract submission open|
|February 1, 2023||Deadline for Abstract submission|
|March 1, 2023||Notification for Abstracts acceptance|
|April 15, 2023||Deadline for full paper submission|
Need help with the process of registration, abstract/paper submission?
Instructions for Abstract and Paper Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only
- Papers may be presented as oral presentations or as posters. The preferred mode of presentation may be marked, but the final decision rests with the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts and full papers should be submitted as MS Word documents prepared as per instructions provided in the template.
- Please note that paper presenters must pay the full registration fee (a daily-fee is not an option)
- Each delegate may be a presenting author of a maximum of two presentations at the Congress.
If you haven't already made an account, you need to sign up first. You can be redirected to the signup page by clicking this signup link.
In case you already have an account, you can go to the login page by clicking this login link. Registration for the congress, as well as abstract and paper submission, is possible only if you are logged in.
Registration for the congress begins on November 1st, 2022. Click this registration link for redirection to the registration form.
You are officially registered only after receiving the payment confirmation email.
For abstract submission, you can click this abstract submission link.
Abstract submission starts on November 1st, 2022. The deadline for abstract submission is February 21st, 2023.
You will get the notification about your abstract acceptance on March 1st, 2023.
For paper submission, you can click this paper submission link.
The deadline for full paper submission is April 15th, 2023.