|November 1, 2022||Abstract submission open|
|February 1, 2023||Deadline for Abstract submission|
|March 1, 2023||Notification for Abstracts acceptance|
Need help with the process of registration, abstract/paper submission?
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only
- Only after receiving notification that your abstract has been accepted may you submit your paper.
- Abstracts should be submitted as MS Word documents prepared as per instructions provided in the template.
- Each author may be the presenting author of a maximum of two presentations at the Congress.
- The Best paper and the best poster will be awarded at the closing ceremony with 1000 EUR each.
If you haven't already made an account, you need to sign up first. You can be redirected to the signup page by clicking this signup link.
In case you already have an account, you can go to the login page by clicking this login link. Registration for the congress, as well as abstract and paper submission, is possible only if you are logged in.
Registration for the congress begins on November 1st, 2022. Click this registration link for redirection to the registration form.
You have the option to submit abstracts and papers before finishing the registration process. Deadline for the registration fee payment is June 1st, 2023.
For abstract submission, you can click this abstract submission link.
Abstract submission starts on November 1st, 2022. The deadline for abstract submission is February 21st, 2023.
You will get the notification about your abstract acceptance on March 1st, 2023.
Only after receiving notification that your abstract has been accepted may you submit your paper. For paper submission, you can click this paper submission link.
The deadline for full paper submission is April 15th, 2023.